Terms of Services
Welcome to PipEze.com
1. Hi, we’re PipEze and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘PipEze’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the PipEze.com sites.
2. When you create an account and accept these terms, you become a member of our community. You will have a PipEze account that will allow you to buy items like MT4 indicators and widgets, membership and make other related transactions.
3. The items on PipEze.com website are owned by us.
4. If you have a PipEze account, any transactions are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to us.
5. During your time with us, you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms, so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms, then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the PipEze sites is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms.
6. You need to be 18 years or over to become a member or to buy items.
7. You promise that the information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for a PipEze account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of the PipEze.com sites including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have a PipEze account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
9. You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on PipEze.com. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
10. We do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on PipEze so you should save the item as soon as you buy it and receive it.
11. Once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item). We retain ownership of the item.
12. Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded and you must not use the item unless you re-purchase it at the correct price.
13. Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted.
There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
14. We reserve the right to revise and update any of these Agreements, Terms, and Rules from time to time.
15. We use personal data, which helps us to create, develop, manage, provide and improve our Services and contents, as well as to protect against fraud and copyright violation. We may occasionally use Your personal data to send You important notices of changes in our Terms of Services or Policies. We may also use personal data for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research, which enable us to improve our Services.
16. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.PIPEZE.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE WWW.PIPEZE.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.PIPEZE.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND ANY SERVICES OFFERED OR RENDERED ON WWW.PIPEZE.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WWW.PIPEZE.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE WWW.PIPEZE.COM AND ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.PIPEZE.COM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL DAMAGE OR LOSE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA AS A RESULT OF SUCH USE.
17. You are prohibited to sell, copy or rent any product which belongs to WWW.PIPEZE.COM.
18. If you subscribed to any of our membership plans, You have the right to cancel Your plan any time. Your active membership will stop automatically if we do not receive payment at the start of the next billing period. If Your membership expires You are no longer have the right to use any product which requires a license from us.
19. Non-Reliance and Risk Disclosure: The material presented by PipEze.com should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation would be illegal. We are not soliciting any action based on this material. It is for the general information of our clients. To the extent that this material discusses general market activity, industry or sector trends or other broad-based economic or political conditions, it should not be construed as research or investment advice. To the extent that it includes references to securities, those references do not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such security, and the information may not be current. It does not constitute a recommendation or a statement of opinion, or a report of either of those things and does not, and is not intended, to take into account the particular investment objectives, financial conditions, or needs of individual clients. Before acting on this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice. The price and value of the investments referred to in this material and the income from them may go down as well as up, and investors may realize losses on any investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Future returns are not guaranteed, and a loss of original capital may occur. We do not provide tax, accounting, or legal advice to our clients, and all investors are advised to consult with their tax, accounting, or legal advisers regarding any potential investment.
20. Your investments are your responsibility. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which is incurred from you acting or not acting as a result of reading any of our publications. You acknowledge that you use the information we provide at your own risk. Our publications do not offer investment advice and nothing in them should be construed as investment advice. Our publications provide information and education for investors who can make their investment decisions without advice.
The information contained in our publications is not, and should not be read as, an offer or recommendation to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Our publications are not, and should not be seen as, a recommendation to use any particular investment strategy.